Articles in the Press
(Click each title to view the article. Requires Acrobat Reader.)
- “Practiced Attorney Shares Advice,” By Carrie Buntain, The Legal Eye
- “Clients ripe for the pig pickin’: client parties,” By Nora Lockwood Tooher, LawyersUSA
- “Trailblazer Mark Chinn Reviews Measure What Matters to Customers,” by Ron Baker
- “Trailblazer: Mark Chinn, Chinn and Associates, PC,” by Ron Baker
- “New ABA book outlines strategies for civility when marriages break up,” Lawyers USA, 2007
- “Jackson attorney contributes article to ABA compilation“, Metro Business Chronicle, 2005
- “Mark Chinn: Dignity in law, balance in life“, Metro Business Chronicle, 2005, by Jack Criss
- “World-class customer service a critical concern“, Mississippi Business Journal, 2005, by Mark Chinn
- “One Divorce Lawyer’s Take On Delivering World-Class Service,”Lawyers USA, 2004
- “Team Meetings Lead to Success for Chinn and Associates“, Mississippi Business Journal, 2004, by Lynne Jeter
- “Lawyering, the holistic way“, The Clarion-Ledger, 2004, by Maria Burnham
- “Divorce by mediation? Option can work, but not widespread“, Mississippi Business Journal, 2004, by Lynne Jeter
- “Common pitfalls of divorce can be minimized, avoided“, Mississippi Business Journal, 2004, by Lynne Jeter
Strategizing Using Your Goals
We work closely with clients to ensure that our trial strategy reflects their objectives. The goal is to give them everything necessary to move forward securely.
Caps on Our Legal Fees
Chinn & Associates, PC puts caps on how much your case will cost, ensuring that your team finds the most efficient and effective solution possible.
Meticulous Trial Preparation
Our firm utilizes specific witness scripts, thorough research, and in-house drafting of decrees to ensure that we are well-prepared long before your trial starts.
Mission-Oriented Law Practice
When you turn to Chinn & Associates, PC, you're paying for results. That's how we've structured our prices, so you'll have a speedy and efficient solution.