Listed below are links to the Mississippi Law Statutes relating to domestic matters. These can be a good resource for clients who want to know exactly what the law says.
Title 93 – DOMESTIC RELATIONS
- Chapter 1 – MARRIAGE
- Chapter 3 – HUSBAND AND WIFE
- Chapter 5 – DIVORCE AND ALIMONY
- Chapter 7 – ANNULMENT OF MARRIAGE
- Chapter 9 – BASTARDY
- Chapter 11 – ENFORCEMENT OF SUPPORT OF DEPENDENTS
- Chapter 12 – ENFORCEMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT ORDERS FROM FOREIGN JURISDICTIONS
- Chapter 13 – GUARDIANS AND CONSERVATORS
- Chapter 15 – TERMINATION OF RIGHTS OF UNFIT PARENTS
- Chapter 16 – GRANDPARENTS’ VISITATION RIGHTS
- Chapter 17 – ADOPTION, CHANGE OF NAME, AND LEGITIMATION OF CHILDREN
- Chapter 19 – REMOVAL OF DISABILITY OF MINORITY
- Chapter 21 – PROTECTION FROM DOMESTIC ABUSE
- Chapter 22 – UNIFORM INTERSTATE ENFORCEMENT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PROTECTION ORDERS
- Chapter 23 – UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION ACT [REPEALED]
- Chapter 25 – UNIFORM INTERSTATE FAMILY SUPPORT ACT
- Chapter 27 – UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION AND ENFORCEMENT ACT
- Chapter 29 – UNIFORM CHILD ABDUCTION PREVENTION ACT
Title 43 – PUBLIC WELFARE
Strategizing Using Your Goals
We work closely with clients to ensure that our trial strategy reflects their objectives. The goal is to give them everything necessary to move forward securely.
Caps on Our Legal Fees
Chinn & Associates, PC puts caps on how much your case will cost, ensuring that your team finds the most efficient and effective solution possible.
Meticulous Trial Preparation
Our firm utilizes specific witness scripts, thorough research, and in-house drafting of decrees to ensure that we are well-prepared long before your trial starts.
Mission-Oriented Law Practice
When you turn to Chinn & Associates, PC, you're paying for results. That's how we've structured our prices, so you'll have a speedy and efficient solution.