Books listed below are Recommended Reading for people going through divorce. We recommend these as part of the coping process for what can be a very difficult time in people’s lives.
Books for Coping with Divorce
Click each title to view its description at Amazon.com.
- Crazy Time by Abigail Trafford
- Living from the Inside Out by Teresa McAlister Adams
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- God Calling by A.J. Russell, ed.
- How to Make Love All the Time by Barbara DeAngelis, Ph.D.
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Mars & Venus Starting Over by John Gray, Ph.D.
- There’s Hope After Divorce by Jeenie Gordon
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- The Verbally Abusive Relationship by Patricia Evans
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People by Harold S. Kushman
- When the Vow Breaks by Joseph Warren Kniskern
Books on Divorce After the Age of 50
- Divorce After 50: Your Guide to the Unique Legal & Financial Challenges by Janice Green
- Calling It Quits: Late-Life Divorce and Starting Over by Deirdre Bair
- He’s History, You’re Not: Surviving Divorce After 40 by Erica Manfred
- Widows and Divorcees in Later Life: On Their Own Again by Carol L Jenkins
- A Man’s Feelings: Finding Closure After Divorce by Michael L. Eads
Resource Articles on How Divorce May Affect Sleep
Strategizing Using Your Goals
We work closely with clients to ensure that our trial strategy reflects their objectives. The goal is to give them everything necessary to move forward securely.
Caps on Our Legal Fees
Chinn & Associates, PC puts caps on how much your case will cost, ensuring that your team finds the most efficient and effective solution possible.
Meticulous Trial Preparation
Our firm utilizes specific witness scripts, thorough research, and in-house drafting of decrees to ensure that we are well-prepared long before your trial starts.
Mission-Oriented Law Practice
When you turn to Chinn & Associates, PC, you're paying for results. That's how we've structured our prices, so you'll have a speedy and efficient solution.