Helping Families Regain Their Strength
Books listed below are Recommended Reading for people going through divorce. We recommend these as part of the coping process for what can be a very difficult time in people’s lives.
Books for Coping with Divorce
Click each title to view its description at Amazon.com.
- Crazy Time by Abigail Trafford
- Living from the Inside Out by Teresa McAlister Adams
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- God Calling by A.J. Russell, ed.
- How to Make Love All the Time by Barbara DeAngelis, Ph.D.
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Mars & Venus Starting Over by John Gray, Ph.D.
- There’s Hope After Divorce by Jeenie Gordon
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- The Verbally Abusive Relationship by Patricia Evans
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People by Harold S. Kushman
- When the Vow Breaks by Joseph Warren Kniskern
Books on Divorce After the Age of 50
- Divorce After 50: Your Guide to the Unique Legal & Financial Challenges by Janice Green
- Calling It Quits: Late-Life Divorce and Starting Over by Deirdre Bair
- He’s History, You’re Not: Surviving Divorce After 40 by Erica Manfred
- Widows and Divorcees in Later Life: On Their Own Again by Carol L Jenkins
- A Man’s Feelings: Finding Closure After Divorce by Michael L. Eads
Resource Articles on How Divorce May Affect Sleep
- How Divorce Affects Sleep by Tuck Sleep
- How Does Depression Affect Sleep? by Tuck Sleep
- Tips for Sleeping with Anxiety by Tuck Sleep
Founder of Chinn & Associates, Mark A. Chinn is a seasoned Jackson, Mississippi family law attorney who has dedicated his career to helping clients through some of the most difficult times in their lives. He is dedicated to using his talent and experience to empower his clients to lead the lives they want to lead.Read More
“Effective and Ethical Attorney” - PV
“I could not recommend their help enough.” - Beau B.